[syslinux] Syslinux set vesa mode

Matthijs ter Woord matthijsterwoord at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:17:03 PST 2009

In our OS/kernel , we want to be able to use some more interesting
resolutions (read: higher than 800x480/4bits), without havingn to develop
drivers for each graphics card.

The only solution there is, is to return to 16bit mode so we can use the
bios, but we'd like to keep out of that as much as possible..

So i think it's a No to your question. (ie, we want to set vesa modes)