[syslinux] chain.c32 "map" argument

Michal Soltys soltys at ziu.info
Thu Dec 30 12:29:19 PST 2010

W dniu 29.12.2010 23:33, H. Peter Anvin pisze:

> Right now all of chain.c32 is a single file, although that probably
> should be fixed, so feel free to break it up if it makes the code cleaner.

Just in case Joe would go for that option, that would start a monster
duplication of work already done ...

Though I feel a bit awkward asking you again about checking:

git://git.hasevolq.net/syslinux.git chaindev

- this includes splitting into many files, among many other things -
both earlier fixes and new features. It's well tested, and I use it
regularly now.