[syslinux] Syslinux 4.00-pre40 now a Release Candidate

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed May 5 04:43:22 PDT 2010

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> I just released Syslinux 4.00-pre40.  This is now a Release Candidate,
> meaning that it is on track to be released as it currently is unless I
> hear back about currently unexpected problems.
>
> If you have a chance, please pretty please test it.

Forgot to mention it, but I have test RPM packages available for RHEL3,
RHEL4 and RHEL5 (and CentOS, Scientific Linux derivatives...) at the usual
location:

 	http://packages.sw.be/syslinux/

I haven't tested them myself yet, I hope to in the coming days (unless a
new release candidate is made in the meantime).

Kind regards,