[syslinux] Why can not I build pxelinux.0?

许凌 lingod01 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 19:03:22 PDT 2010

thanks very much!
I've created that environment  you say, and network installation has
been successfully carried out.
but  I set the network boot as the first boot option in bios, so the
network will re-install when i reboot Every time.
I hope  when the system restart,  network installation can  determine
whether the system has been installed inside the system through grep
mbr content, if not to continue with network installation, if
installed  to boot from the hard disk. so i need to modify bootloader
of network installation.

so i download syslinux-4.02.tar.gz. when i use
syslinux-4.02/core/pxelinux.0 instead of the one that worked well
before.
Error
"boot:
amd64/boot-screens/vesamenu.c32:not a COM32R image"