[syslinux] [elflink] Status

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:59:22 PST 2011

What is the status of the elflink branch?  I figured since I had a
concern for how the CLI is implemented and how it would impact serial
performance (I have machine where the sole physical console is a
serial port and can't recall if it will let me adjust rates from
Syslinux).

When I tried quickly with a 2GB unpartitioned UFD (flash drive) with a
16 MB test FAT file system, it really didn't get too far other than
display some memory-related info and drop me to a prompt that didn't
know about the configs at all.  I also tried the same UFD fully
partitioned with FAT file system and got the same results.  Am I doing
something wrong?

--
-Gene