[syslinux] Anyone with spare DDR2 ECC FBDIMMs?

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon Oct 17 14:00:52 PDT 2011

Hi all,

As part of getting the remaining services up on the machine that is
supposed to run the Syslinux website and a few others, I would like to
factor away some services in VMs, which is great except it is expensive
for memory.

As such, if there is anyone around who has spare DDR2 ECC FBDIMMs in
2 GB or even better 4 GB densities that they wouldn't mind parting with,
it would be really helpful.  The current RAM is 533 MHz, but I think the
machine supports 667 MHz too.