[syslinux] GSoC Student

André Ericson de.ericson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:20:00 PDT 2012

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself as the new Google Summer of Code student
for this year.

My name is André Ericson and I'm an undergraduate student of Computer
Science in Brazil.
I will be, with the help of Paulo Alcantara (pcacjr) my mentor, working on
implementing Multidisk
Support for the Syslinux.

For those that are not familiar with the time-line of GSoC, we (students)
have until May, 21th
to prepare ourselves to begin coding. I will be mainly using this time to
read documentation
and to get more familiar with the code.

If any of you would like to suggest any reading material on the topic I
will be happy to look into it.

You guys can contact me, if needed, using my e-mail.
I'm also on #syslinux at freenode as aericson and on this list of course.

Won't take any longer of your time now. Just would like to say thanks for
this opportunity, I'm sure
this will be an amazing learning experience.

I'll do my best to get everything done as perfectly as I can.

Kind Regards,

--
André Ericson