[syslinux] PXELINUX Lua bindings for DHCP in future release?

Craig Johnston agspoon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:18:06 PST 2012

I saw a post by Timm Gleason back in Oct. 2011 -
http://www.syslinux.org/archives/2011-October/016928.html

This would also be handy for something I'm doing, but my group is
leery of "owning" syslinux in order to incorporate this patch.

I did a quick test to my own build, and it seemed to work well.

What would it take to get this incorporated into a future syslinux
release?  Is there a description somewhere on how to prepare and
submit patches?  I see on the Git repository that there are multiple
development heads.  Is one more applicable to a new feature like this?

If I can do something to help the process along, I'd be happy to.

Craig