[syslinux] Mailer (was: Error 0400)

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 07:06:56 PDT 2012

> Ady, Is this the default behavior of your mailer (X-mailer: Pegasus
> Mail for Windows (4.63))?  Most mailers I've seen don't expose headers
> like that into the body.
>
> --
> -Gene

Hi Gene,

I keep testing different settings in Pegasus to make it work as I
webmail directly, not using Pegasus.

When I change the initial lines of the original email (not the
subject), sometimes I see the reply listed in the mailing list as a
new thread, as oppose to a reply to an existing email thread. The
quirks include the incorrect time of the email, among others.

In addition, when HPA sends an email to the ML, the reply-to address
somehow turns into his personal address, instead of the ML address,
so if I pay enough attention, I change it manually back to the ML
address before sending such reply. This has been reported also by
others, but has been (recently) discarded by mods, so maybe this is
also about some wrong configuration on my side (?).

After changing my settings again and again, I eventually hope to see
the correct effect and find the adequate combination of settings.

I apologize if my email settings are causing any inconvenience,
Ady.