[syslinux] Syslinux-5.00-pre8

Matt Fleming matt at console-pimps.org
Tue Oct 9 14:04:39 PDT 2012

Another prerelease for the 5.00 (elflink) branch should be making its
way to the mirrors now. The shortlog for -pre7 to -pre8 is listed below.

Just like the 4.06 branch I was really hoping to drop a final release
this week. Once 4.06 is out I'll merge that into 5.00.

If you can, please test it out and let know any of any bugs you find.
Because so much of the core infrastructure is rewritten in 5.00 be on
the look out for inconsistencies between it and the 4.X releases.

Thanks!

---

Chandramouli Narayanan (1):
      module: Fixed the upper limit in symbol table walk through

Matt Fleming (3):
      console: Close stdin, stdout, stderr on ldlinux.c32 unload
      extlinux: Handle error case for find_mount()
      installers: Install ldlinux.c32 automatically

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center