[syslinux] Menu system bug - MENU DEFAULT not working

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 05:57:43 PDT 2012

Date sent:      	Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:45:08 +0200
Subject:        	Re: [syslinux] Menu system bug - MENU DEFAULT not
working

> LABEL names need to have an unique name.
>
> So "LABEL -" doesn't fit that.
>
> Greetings,
> - Gert

The (unique) labels aspect was already presented before. Tomas tested
it and it made no difference.

The only thing I did now was to eliminate 1 or 2 of the available
options so to shrink the cfg file as Matt requested from Tomas,
hoping to save some time.

When a new prerelease gets out (with the other pending issues too, I
guess), I'll test it myself, with and without (unique) labels.

Regards,
Ady.