[syslinux] Final line of menu selectable even if it is disabled

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 05:26:03 PDT 2012

Subject:        	Re: [syslinux] Final line of menu selectable even if
it is disabled
Date sent:      	Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:57:24 +0100

> Thanks for testing this! You're right, I didn't handle the KEY_END case
> and reading the code carefully I think there's also a 'PGDN/RIGHT/>'
> case that isn't handled. The same logic is split into multiple code
> paths, and that makes me cry.

Well, as I said, I tested the space bar, PageDown, PageUp, and the 4
arrow keys and they were OK (last entry not selected). So if you mean
that there is a specific series of keys to be pressed in a specific
order and the last menu entry turns to be selected, I don't know
about it.

If you want me to test a certain series of keystrokes for this case
(while I'm still at 4.06pre13), just let me know.

Best Regards,
Ady.