[syslinux] SysLinux 5.0 - Problems booting via PXE

Matt Fleming matt at console-pimps.org
Mon Jan 14 07:43:38 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 04:58 -0800, Shantanu Gadgil wrote:
> Hi Shao,
>
> This is the exact same symptom that I have see on the 4.10 branch on my cluster.
> This was quite some time back, before the v5 and v6 development started.

Guys, do we know when this bug first appeared? If it's present on the
4.10 branch then that means it's not a new bug, since 4.10 doesn't
contain any 5.00 code, and vice versa.

Though the fact that Herwig says 4.06 works for him is just confusing.

Has anyone else seen this bug where PXELINUX isn't searching through all
of the config names? If so, what versions are affected?

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center