[syslinux] memdisk and iso

upen upendra.gandhi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:07:30 PDT 2013

Thanks hpa. It looks like it's not able to find lpxelinux.0 files which
actually resides under /tftpboot/linux-install directory where the
pxelinux.0 existed before.

ls -al /tftpboot/linux-install/lpxelinux.0
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 81240 Jun  5 15:15
/tftpboot/linux-install/lpxelinux.0

Also, at
 ls -al /usr/share/syslinux/lpxelinux.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 81240 Jun  5 14:57 /usr/share/syslinux/lpxelinux.0

--
upen,
emerge -uD life (Upgrade Life with dependencies)