[syslinux] file transfer progress in menu.c32

Harry Sharma hsharma2000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 20:50:21 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: syslinux-bounces at zytor.com [mailto:syslinux-bounces at zytor.com] On
Behalf Of Gene Cumm
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 12:23 AM
To: For discussion of Syslinux and tftp-hpa
Subject: Re: [syslinux] file transfer progress in menu.c32

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 4:20 AM, Harry Sharma <hsharma2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using pxelinux
>
> I want when I select and menu like to boot memdisk.iso
>
> It show loading pxelinux.cfg/memdisk.ok Etc
>
> I want show only filename like

It would be nice to know what version.  I would presume a 5.xx version or
you're using linux.c32, neither of which show progress (in contrast to the
4.xx and earlier versions).  Are you requesting that it only shows the end
of the filename?  If so, I'd suggest the other route of moving the files to
make it appear that way.  Or are you requesting to see an indication of load
progress?

--
-Gene
Unsubscribe or set options at: