[syslinux] Question about syslinux EFI alpha version

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Wed May 8 06:51:46 PDT 2013

Am 07.05.2013 15:05, schrieb Klaus Knopper:
> Could you please send me a signed copy of your syslinux.efi for 63 and
> 32bit? Maybe it's just my compile environment.
Hello,

may I also apply for a copy? :-)

I'm one of the authors of the Ubuntu Privacy Remix live system and I am
currently trying to accomplish much the same like Klaus, i.e. keep our
Syslinux-based boot menus and configs while making the whole thing work
on EFI-systems as well.

Since I'm not that good at compiling and debugging low-level code (much
less than Klaus', I assume..) I'd be very happy to test a compiled
binary. BTW: Will it be neccessary to use Syslinux 6 on the "classic"
BIOS side as well, or can the configs be shared with Syslinux 5 or even 4?

Thanks,
Andreas