[syslinux] Sysinux 6 will not boot ISOs on BIOS (i.e. pre-UEFI) systems

Carl Duff cdrw2400 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 05:17:14 PST 2013

Thanks for the reply. Yes, real CDs / DVDs being run on systems with an
existing OS.

The latest Arch ISO should get you the results I mentioned:
https://www.archlinux.org/download/

The Manjaro Project Lead, Phil Muller, had the same results (he doesn't
have any UEFI systems).

Yes, interesting about the FMs not showing anything on the CDs. Same ISOs
did show up on my own system. This may be a separate issue. though.

Carl