[syslinux] Sysinux 6 will not boot ISOs on BIOS (i.e. pre-UEFI) systems

Thomas Schmitt scdbackup at gmx.net
Mon Nov 25 11:50:20 PST 2013

Hi,

Mattias Schlenker wrote:
> So my opinion is: Leave this strange interaction uninvestigated, remind
> users to force a sort order that moves all isolinux related files to low
> LBAs when building ISOs

Such apparently unexplainable behavior often indicates
hidden problems which can bite in other ways, too.
One better explores them as long as not all workarounds
fail.

> PS: Thomas, might I call you during the next days? POTS style?

You got my phone number ?
But yeah. Lets get into contact.
(Meanwhile i re-read all our mails. Obviously i need a memory
upgrade.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas