[syslinux] 6.03-pre6 minor building suggestions

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:36:16 PST 2014

In Syslinux 6.03-pre6:

_ The txt/html/*.html files are currently created 3 times, one for
each firmware. I think they should be created only once (under the
main txt/html/ directory), just as the rest of the documentation is.
In that case, the <respective_firmware>/txt/html/ subdirectories
should not even be created.

_ The bios/dosutil/ directory contains copybs.com and eltorito.sys,
while the efi32/ and efi64/ don't, which is expected. OTOH,
mdiskchk.com is being created under the main dosutil/ directory. I
think that 'mdiskchk.com' should be created under the bios/dosutil/
subdirectory, just as copybs.com and eltorito.sys are. I am unsure
whether 'dosutil/README' and 'dosutil/eltorito.txt' should be also
copied to 'bios/dosutil/' when building.

Regards,
Ady.