[syslinux] PXELINUX and http?

Virtual Xmas luvs.christmas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:22:40 PST 2014

On 3/5/2014 1:49 PM, Gene Cumm wrote:
> Any other output on the screen?

No, just boot:  in the upper left corner.  It moves by so fast that it's
hard to tell if there's anything between the banner and the boot: before
the screen clears.

> Awesome.  So it's just with the TFTP code.  Good job on narrowing that down.

I also discovered that if I remove option 209 and just leave 210, that
lpxelinux.0 is picking up my 01-mac-address file via HTTP. Whoohoo!

Anything I can do to help with the TFTP bug?  That would be important to
me in order to help with changing over from pxelinux.0.