[syslinux] Syslinux EFI + TFTPBOOT Support

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:23:43 PST 2014

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 10:55 AM, Bryan Romine <bromine1027 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the confusion, I am actually using 6.02. It turns out that I was
> trying to use the 32-bit efi binary to load 64-bit kernels. I switched to
> using "syslinux64.efi" but it hangs during boot, just before loading the
> menu. I have not been able to get it to load the menu successfully. Here are
> the debug messages:

Do you mean efi64/efi/syslinux.efi?  Any chance you can try the
precompiled binaries from 6.03-pre7 from kernel.org?

What exact make and model of your CPU and system/motherboard?  What
BIOS/firmware version?  There's a significant chance you only have
EFI32 services so EFI64 syslinux.efi isn't an option.

--
-Gene

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text,
Unsubscribe or set options at: