[syslinux] Syslinux fork @ github.com/r0m30/sylinux (msedpba branch)

r0m30 r0m30 at r0m30.com
Sun Feb 1 17:03:55 PST 2015

Hello all,

Just wanted to say thanks to the Syslinux development community.  I
was able to use the Syslinux infrastructure to develop a Pre-Boot
Authorization program for my GPL TCG/OPAL full disk encryption
management software.

I'm not sure if it will be of interest to any of you but if you are
looking for AHCI/SATA support my code may contain a reasonable
starting point.  The code accesses SATA Disks via the native
protocols.  The error recovery is limited and it currently supports a
maximum of 8K data transfer, but each of these could be enhanced.

Again, thank you for your time and effort.

PS Apologies to the moderators for sending this from my home email the
first time