[syslinux] Correction on HOWTO Page

Oliver Malik malik1100 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 18:48:01 PST 2015

Hi all,

I'm new to this mailing list. I was just making use of syslinux, by
following the HOWTO at this page and heading:
http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php/HowTos#How_to_Create_a_Bootable_USB:_For_Linux

Under that heading, where the text cites the 'syslinux/linux' directory,
there is no syslinux executable, even after building the source code
using the make command. There is, however, a syslinux executable under
'syslinux/bios/linux', and that's the one I used successfully. I hope
I'm not missing something and making a horrible mistake.