[syslinux] Problems with EFI PXE boot on Hp DL380p Gen9

Lane software.research.development at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:54:20 PST 2015

You kind of lost me w/ those packet numbers as I'm not seeing the same on
my end.

I'm going to send you captures from the tftp server. Also, the master node
uses UEFI, but I don't understand how that should matter for booting the
diskless nodes. The diskless nodes are using normal BIOS (non-UEFI)
settings.

10.0.0.11 is the tftp server (master)
10.0.1.1 is the diskless client

Sending you more captures.