[syslinux] Changes to get CD to boot on EFI System.

Jernej Simončič jernej.listsonly at ena.si
Mon Apr 4 05:45:11 PDT 2016

On Monday, April 4, 2016, 14:01:42, Thomas Schmitt via Syslinux wrote:

> What software and options did you use to produce the ISO ?

Since I'm on Windows, I ended using Microsoft's oscdimg, with the
following command line:

oscdimg.exe -a -m -o -j1 -bootdata:2#p0,e,bcd\isolinux\boot.bin#pEF,e,bcd\boot\efiboot.ima CD sysresccd.iso

I haven't tried booting the resulting ISO in BIOS mode, and the
program gave an error about the image file being too large if
efiboot.ima was >32MB.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value.
       -- Murphy's Constant