[syslinux] Changes to get CD to boot on EFI System.

Jernej Simončič jernej.listsonly at ena.si
Mon Apr 4 12:12:16 PDT 2016

On Monday, April 4, 2016, 18:26:33, Ady via Syslinux wrote:

> Thomas, the "xorriso.exe" files that are available are not really
> "around". They are not easy to find, and they are old versions. I am
> just mentioning this so to avoid giving the impression that some
> Windows user could "easily" use xorriso. Now, if such user wants to
> build xorriso from source under Windows, that's not "easy" nor a task
> "for everyone".

As long as you have cygwin with development tools installed, it's just
./configure && make. Here's v1.4.2 with all the required libraries:

<https://eternallybored.org/misc/xorriso/xorriso-1.4.2-cygwin32.zip>

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Progress is made on alternate Fridays.