[syslinux] Syslinux Aarch64 porting

Michael Davies nemykal at nrv-linux.io
Sun Aug 7 22:05:17 PDT 2016

Hi,

Is there any information available on porting Syslinux to 64bit ARM?

Specifically, I have a Cavium ThunderX board (Gigabyte R120-T30) which
boots using UEFI - b2b.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5864#ov

I'd be very interested in getting this to work, as currently the only
option for booting on this platform is Grub 2 or EFI Stub. If anyone can
point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

I'm keen to contribute to work on this port myself as well, but I want
to hear if any other work on Aarch64 / arm64 has been done.

Regards,

Michael