[syslinux] How to install manually?

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Wed Dec 21 09:34:08 PST 2016

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 10:51:16AM -0500, Gene Cumm via Syslinux wrote:

> >> Consider bios/mtools/syslinux
> >
> > Just what I needed, thanks! :-D I have not seen any reference to that
> > on the wiki docs, maybe it would make sense to add a little note about
> > it?

Yes, http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php?title=The_Syslinux_Project
is indeed a wiki. So please add you think that is missing.

> > And regarding to the extra modules (menu.c32 and so), I need to add
> > them previously by hand, isn't it? Just to be sure...
>
> Yes, along with any dependent library COM32 files too.

Another good thing is posting to this mailinglist with a subscribed
e-mail address.  It prevents brainpower being wasted on "Why do I recieve
those discussion e-mails out of order?" (Answer: Piranna is not (yet)
subscribed and non-subscriber postings wait for manual aproval. )

Groeten
Geert Stappers
Person who does the screening of non-subscriber postings to this mailinglist.
--
Leven en laten leven