[syslinux] syslinux mkisofs hard-disk-boot isohybrid

Pascal patatetom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:53:51 PST 2016

when you say """ Unfortunately, syslinux.efi v.6.03 is not capable of
booting optical """, you talk about isolinux.bin ?

because my iso image with a "good" alternate eltorito boot image (eg. "uefi
ready") is booting with qemu (qemu -cdrom core.iso -bios uefi.fd) and is
also booting in hard disk mode (qemu -hda core.iso -bios uefi.fd).