[syslinux] TPM support in Syslinux

Thomas Letan thomas.letan at ssi.gouv.fr
Wed Feb 17 06:18:06 PST 2016

Hi all,

I was wondering if there were any support/plan to support the TPM in
syslinux, because as far as I know, it is not yet the case.

I will probably have to add some support for the TPM in the next months
and my plan is to propose this support upstream.. Rather than doing
something in your back, I want to know if you have some interest in this
support, some plan and so on.

The first question is quite simple: do you want this? If yes, in which
conditions. One big PR well tested? Small changes that are easier to
test? There are other technical questions we might want to discuss
before coding, such as which PCR should we use, etc.

Anyway, thank you for your time and your answers. I’m looking forward to
work with you on that.

Greetings
Thomas