[syslinux] Dualhead issue

Ady Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 10:19:26 PDT 2017

> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 17:34:45 -0400, Gene Cumm wrote:

> >It's a BIOS situation really.
>
> But the BIOS is shown on both monitors at the same time.

Your BIOS should have some kind of option to set which video output
gets priority. My guess would be that you have the priority set to your
D-sub output as first device. In your firmware (aka BIOS), there might
be some (priority?) option to output to "both" (or to "all") video
devices. If this is not possible, you might still have the possibility
to change the display priority to some other video output (where you
plug in you LCD screen).

These options should be part of your (video) firmware, so this is the
reason for the expression "It's a BIOS situation really".

Regards,
Ady.