[syslinux] Help for setting up windows unattended installation

Kenneth Vandbæk valnurat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 08:22:58 PST 2017

I looked into Linux.c32 and added that to my setup.menu file.

 LABEL Install Windows
   MENU LABEL ^Install Windows
   COM32 linux.c32
   APPEND wimboot initrdfile=Windows7SP2/bootmgr,Windows7SP2/boot/bcd,
Windows7SP2/boot/boot.sdi,Windows7SP2/sources/boot.wim

Now it boots so I have the installation startup page, but when I start the
installation I get where I should "select the driver to be installed". It
seems it can't find my C: drive.

I have an option to load a driver.

What should I do in this situation?