[syslinux] EFI PXE Server - pxelinux.0 equivalent?

Locane locane at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:17:14 PST 2017

Hi all - I'm not sure if it's appropriate to ask this here, but I
don't see this question explicitly answered anywhere.

Is there an EFI version of "pxelinux.0" that will function basically
the same way and read the same pxelinux.cfg/default menu files?

I've got a really dodgy grubx64.efi EFI PXE menu up at work, but it
can't load the 1.2 gigabyte LiveCD that we use on all of our systems.

Basically I just want to pick up my legacy PXE menu configurations and
use them on a system that boots only through EFI PXE.  Is that
possible?