[syslinux] efi config hang

Ady Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:08:09 PST 2018

> I have no idea what the requirements are for playing well with other systems.
> other than mine, which replaces /syslinux.cfg and thus will break if
> it isn't there and in use.

I'm sorry but, that's inaccurate. Your patch is clearly different from
my step-by-step instructions + amendment, and that's the reason for
your "will break if it isn't there and in use".

Having said that, I'm getting tired of having to repeat things. It is
time-consuming the first time already.

If Debian's devs are interested, they can contact me and/or The
Syslinux Project in several ways.

Regards,
Ady.