[syslinux] Memdisk and big floppy images

R S rene.shuster at bcsemail.org
Mon Jun 18 11:19:22 PDT 2018

In other words: I'm suggesting to use WinImage as it also allows easy
injection of new files *and* updating of already existing files.
May I ask which vendor is distributing a DOS FW update that is 20MB? I'd
like to see the files. Sometimes you just need the .bin/.rom and the actual
FW update EXE and it would fit a 5MB FDD image.