[syslinux] extlinux troubles....

Somchai Smythe buraphalinuxserver at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 20:50:58 PST 2018

Fine, I will do it all again and use some tool like 'script' to log
every single byte, but it'll be a few days before I can email that to
you since it takes overnight to zero out the drive to ensure no old
data will interfere, and copying the data from the old drive to the
new one is also rather slow.

For the record, I did RTFM.  It has no complete examples for _ANY_ use
case, and you know it.  The man page has no examples at all, and
'extlinux.txt' only has tiny, out-of-context snippets which assume the
hard disk you want to install upon is either hda or sda, and you know
that too.  For a poster who insists on absolute perfection, I'm
shocked you find that paltry level of documentation adequate.