[syslinux] doc/menu.txt does not document dependency libutil.c32.

Eric Toombs ewtoombs at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Nov 25 08:09:23 PST 2018

Oh, that's why I didn't find it. I did a grep in the doc folder for
libutil.c32 and found nothing.

In that case, doc/syslinux.txt should say that the rest of the
documentation is located at https://www.syslinux.org/wiki. No mention of
the wiki is made anywhere in there. I had assumed, quite reasonably,
that this folder contained all authoritative documentation of syslinux.