[syslinux] Where is syslinux.exe ( 6.03 )

Thomas Lurmeau tlurmeau at amphenol-antennas.com
Sat Oct 6 06:00:56 PDT 2018

Ok i have founded it !
Thanks !

My project is to realize a usb booting key with all distributions of Windows and linux.

Mon problem is that i don’t know how to build it and how can i have two diferrently Windows on it..

Do you have alleady done this ?

Obtenez Outlook pour iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 1:53 PM +0200, "Gene Cumm" <gene.cumm at gmail.com<mailto:gene.cumm at gmail.com>> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 7:48 AM Thomas Lurmeau via Syslinux
 wrote:
> I have a little question about the last edition of Syslinux !
> Where is the syslinux.exe which should be into \syslinux-6.03\win64 ?

under the bios/ binary folder.  Handling 3 complete builds did this.
see bios/win64/syslinux64.exe

> Maybe should i compile it but i don't know how to do it on Windows operating system..

I can't say I've seen any attempt to get a build running on Windows.

--
-Gene