[syslinux] Where is syslinux.exe ( 6.03 )

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 05:22:55 PDT 2018

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 1:32 AM Thomas Lurmeau
<tlurmeau at amphenol-antennas.com> wrote:

> Ok i have founded it !
> Thanks !

You're welcome.

> My project is to realize a usb booting key with all distributions of Windows and linux.
>
> Mon problem is that i don’t know how to build it and how can i have two diferrently Windows on it..
>
> Do you have alleady done this ?

Having multiple copies of Windows will greatly depend on how you want
them booting.  Full installs generally do best in separate
partitions/file systems and you could use chain.c32 to load their
respective VBRs (volume boot record; boot sector).  Recovery-type
environments would live in WIM files and could all co-exist in 1
partition.

I have a feeling other projects have done the same (Hiren comes to
mind).  I'd suggest researching this and perhaps looking at some
forums ( http://reboot.pro comes to mind).

--
-Gene