[syslinux] Question of syslinux chainloading

Adan Calderon adancalderon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:43:08 PDT 2019

Glad the boot sector method works for you.  It's what I use.  I typically
first make the USB Bootable with DOS and then backup the sector and install
syslinux.  There is a windows tool that makes this really easy.  Also there
are several versions of ms dos 7 's io.sys. There were some patches
released by Microsoft.  My USB pen drive is 64 gigs and fat 32.  When I
select to Boot from DOS it comes out as drive C.  I have a collection of
tools mostly related to BIOS flashing and such.

Regards,
Adan

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019, 11:05 AM Lu Wei via Syslinux <syslinux at syslinux.org