[syslinux] lpxelinux.0 problems with CentOS 7.6

Jason Mann jason.mann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:47:52 PDT 2019

Thanks for your response Ady.

I have now tested with the prebuilt binaries from
https://www.zytor.com/pub/syslinux/Testing/6.04/syslinux-6.04-pre1.tar.xz

Using this version of lpxelinux.0, with either TFTP or HTTP transfers,
results in a successful boot.

The test system is a QEMU+KVM virtual machine emulating a BIOS-based
system btw (not UEFI CSM).

Kind regards,
Jason