[syslinux] How to suggest fixes to wiki.syslinux.org ?

ashark at linuxcomp.ru ashark at linuxcomp.ru
Wed Nov 6 17:27:23 PST 2019

By the way, I also had this question.
I wanted to add some information that I researched and that is not documented at a wiki page, but I could not do that. I even could not edit a talk page!
I have subscribed to this mailing list because of I could not find other communication channel.

My opinion is that it is wrong behavior. It breaks openness and looses ability of community improvements of documentation.
But if it is done against spam, than probably introduce a capcha or a question like on Arch Linux wiki?