[syslinux] syslinux.efi and vendor-class-identifier

Ady Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:42:59 PDT 2019

> We're using a CentOS 6 server running its native (ISC) dhcpd (v4.1.1)
> and tftpd (v 0.49). I've installed syslinux.efi and ldlinux.e64 from the
> syslinux-6.04-pre2 distro alongside the existing pxelinux.0

Please avoid the official binaries from Syslinux 6.04-pre2 and
6.04-pre3. Additionally, the current git master head is not useful for
troubleshooting.

Whether the specific version actually has any kind of influence on
these particular tests, I don't know (but, at any rate I would avoid
the aforementioned versions anyway).

Please try either official binaries from 6.04-pre1, or from current
Debian Testing.

Please avoid mixing Syslinux-related files from different
versions/builds (within the same platform).

Regards,
Ady.