[syslinux] isolinux 6.04-pre3-3-g05ac953 - failed to load ldlinux.c32

Ady Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 21:25:50 PDT 2019

> fixes, decided to go with 6.04-pre3.  First, is that about read for a

Please try either 6.04-pre1, or the current (binary) packages from
Debian Testing.

Please avoid official 6.04-pre2 and 6.04-pre3 (and official git master
head at the time of this email). These _will_ fail at some point or
another.

> "make official' ?   Second, I did have to modify
> gnu-efi/inc/efilinks.h for the build to complete (had to remove the
> (intptr_t) which doesn't belong in EFI/EDK).

Maybe this is a clue for developers to improve the current building
status, among other things that need attention.

Regards,
Ady.