[syslinux] chain loading Syslinux 3.86 from 6.04

Max max at dontlookhere.net
Tue May 12 11:22:29 PDT 2020

Thanks!

The only way I could see to write to a file is using the win32 version and
specifying a file after the drive letter.
syslinux.exe D: syslinux.bin

This throws the same message on to boot and just says Boot error.

Is that what you meant to write it to a file?  I tried in Linux:
syslinux --install syslinux.bin
and that did not work(throws an error that syslinux.bin does not exist).  I
checked the docs and don't see any flags to tell syslinux to install to a
file instead of a device.

I tried this with 3.86 and 4 (as Wes suggested he has had success with this
in the past).