[syslinux] chain loading Syslinux 3.86 from 6.04

Max max at dontlookhere.net
Tue May 12 20:06:20 PDT 2020

Thanks.
That gets me further.
Syslinux 4.07 loads from Syslinux 6.04 now.  For some reason though it
reread D:\syslinux.cfg instead of D:\ESXi\syslinux.cfg . I don't see the
directive that tells Syslinux(4) to look in the sub directory for
syslinux.cfg instead of the root.

The only thing (right now) I can see that is different, is my
D:\syslinux.cfg is one file while yours loads other files to make the menu.