[syslinux] 10 year old question

Jane Todoroski jane.todoroski at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:31:22 PDT 2020

Regarding the first 3 points in your last email (since I really don't like
email quoting... tried it for a while, but it got even more confusing after
a while) I have to admit, I did make kind of a mess with the email thread.
But on the other hand, there is no syslinux dedicated forum, so people are
kinda lost when it comes to communicating and solving syslinux related
problems. Let's face it, an email thread is not the same thing as a forum
thread. The last few emails are a perfect example of how things can get
confusing and mixed up after a few exchanged emails... not to mention the
reply thing. On a forum, you reply to a thread, not a person/email address,
which is pretty clean-cut IMO.

Regards,

Jane Todoroski