[syslinux] Is Syslinux still in active development?

Frantisek Rysanek Frantisek.Rysanek at post.cz
Fri Aug 12 06:28:17 PDT 2022

Dear Mr. Schmitt,

On 12 Aug 2022 at 13:18, Thomas Schmitt via Syslinux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
> > I found that Syslinux is being used in many Linux distro ISO
> > installers.
>
> The community of distro ISO producers is very slow with adopting new
> things while the old stuff still works.

[...lots of details...]

I'd like to thank you for all the interesting details. What an
overview of the topic.
Clearly you're seasoned by the work on your scdbackup...

And, I need to share my grin :-))) over some of your balanced
formulations.

My deepest respect, wishing you all the best

Frank Rysanek