[syslinux] Is Syslinux still in active development?

Thomas Schmitt scdbackup at gmx.net
Fri Aug 12 08:06:55 PDT 2022

Hi,

> Clearly you're seasoned by the work on your scdbackup...

It's xorriso from where i get my anectdotes.
scdbackup is older and the reason why i felt the need for own software
for optical burning and ISO 9660 production.

> And, I need to share my grin :-))) over some of your balanced
> formulations.

Half of the people whom i was talking about are possibly subscribed to
this list. I hope that my characterizations and speculations about their
decision motivations are perceived as halfways correct.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas