[syslinux] cd_boot with 3-4 floppys

Chema jmolles at airtel.net
Wed Jan 30 11:11:42 PST 2002

Hi:
I use isolinux.
I like to create a cd that boot in MS-DOS and install MSDOS (if you
remember to install DOS you need 3 or 4 floppyes)
I have on "CDROM"/isolinux the image of first floppy and the rest of
files (the others floppys) I write on the same directory (doesn't work)
and another time on "CDROM" root (doesn't work neither).
Any idea?
Thanks
Chema